Tuesday, September 2, 2008

chocoholics

I won't even try to hide the fact that I am a chocoholic. Here is how Merriam-Webster defines it:

"chocoholic
Main Entry: choc·o·hol·ic

Variant(s): also choc·a·hol·icchä-kə-ˈhȯ-lik, ˌchȯ-, -ˈhä-\
Function: noun
Etymology:chocolate + -aholic
Date: 1968


: a person who craves or compulsively consumes chocolate"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

I qualify! Certain times more than others... :)

Today I feel better about my compulsive cravings. Did you know that there is strong evidence that chocolate is actually good for us? Ahhhh my sweet chocolate, how can you be this good?

Lower blood pressure, reduces stress, high in antioxidents, a reduction in pain... yada yada yada.. I've heard enough to make my justification complete.

Check out these sites for more information:

Let's face it. Most of us look forward to the little indulgences which include chocolate. As long as we don't overdo it (which I have also been guilty of) a moment of rich, dark, smooth chocolate is enough to cheer up a cloudy moment. Enjoy!

No comments: